Tuesday 7 August 2012

You sexy old things - Vintage Cars...

Who said "old" can't be sexy?  Okay, so I'm a lover of old items such as clip-on earrings to 1950s swim suits, hats and clothing, which I have in my collection. There is something very appealing about the designs of that era.
One day when I have loads and loads of money I will add cars to my vintage collection. I think the vintage cars look absolutely sexy and curvaceous. I particularly love the Coupé models. They have an aggressive yet graceful look, validating the phrase "aging gracefully". You get me right?


Bugatti 57SC Atlantic 1938


Mercedes Benz 300SLR - 1955


BMW 507 - 1957

Merc 300SLR - 1955

Bugatti 57SC Atlantic 1936

BMW


BMW

Jaguar xk

Bentley

Ford Mustang GT Shelby 1967

Ford Mustang GT

Jaguar


A re-imaged version of a Dodge Viper by Rafael Reston to give it a 60s look

Merc 300SL


Merc 300SL Roadster
I couldn't resist this pic. I'm a girl after all. A wedding in the 1950s

When taken care of and well nourished/polished, old things look sexy.

Yours in style

Nyaxsta your Vintaligious-Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment