Friday 17 August 2012

Ulyana Sergeenko - I adore this new Russian designer

If I believed in reincarnation, I would come back as Ulyana Sergeenko! That being out of the question, I'll settle for being the "#1 Fan". I can live with that...

So who is this Elegant, Young Woman?

Ulyana is a young designer from Russia who made her debut at the Paris Fashion Week this July 2012. It was love at first glance for me. There was some elegance that I couldn't ignore about her.

She's not new on the fashion scene though, being a former model, a star of street-style photographers and photographer herself. She is married to a Russian insurance billionaire and still is one of the best customers to big designers she rubbed shoulders with.



I will share a bit more of her and her designs in the near future. Please excuse me in advance for being slightly obsessed with her.

Yours in Style,

Nyaxsta your Vintaligious-Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment