Monday 6 August 2012

Hats - The Epitome of Elegance

When one thinks of "hats", the first thing that comes to mind may be the Royal wedding, which saw a cocktail of designs and colours of hats. Ones mind can also think of a "horse race fashion statement", where the ladies go all out to find the most eccentric looking hats and outfits. When I think hats, I think of my mother, who's look is never complete without an elegant looking hat or head gear. She is my Queen Elizabeth - definition of elegance.

Hat's come in different shapes & sizes, and they serve a different purpose for each event they are worn. There is a perception that hats are only for older ladies; what a wrong perception !!! I love hat's and have a number in my collection and I'm young alright!

Below are some of my favourite Style Princesses, looking classy.

Kim looking ravishing at the Kentucky Derby

Okay, this is me @ my brother's wedding. Your Vintaligious-Chic

Queen Elizabeth, like my mom, always completes her look with an elegant hat

Zara Phillip, Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter



Jeannie D at Royal Ascot

I adore this 20's hat

Shingai Shoniwa



Kate and Zara...Royalty



 The 20s and 30s inspired hat!!!

 So ladies, don't shy away from hats. They are an epitome of elegance. Try it once or twice in your lifetime.

Yours in Style

Nyaxsta your Vintaligious-Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment