Tuesday 9 September 2014

Street Style: Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week - White

Fashion month is one of my favorite periods of the year. I love it because creativity is celebrated on the runways and on the streets. Though this month is really about the designers and the runway, the streets are filled with creatives from all corners of the world who contribute one way or the other to the fashion world. I enjoy watching them be themselves - expressing their creativity through personal clothing style, and through photography. 

I couldn't ignore all the white ensembles on the streets. I don't have a lot of white items in my closet for some odd reason. Maybe my attention was diverted this way to slap some sense into me! Here are some of my favorite looks from the streets. 















Yours in Style,

Nyaxsta your Vintaligious-Chic

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photographs. 
Picture credits: Vogue and Racked.com

No comments:

Post a Comment