Monday 30 July 2012

Solange ROCKS the vintage look in Glamour France July issue

Solange Knowles has got to be one of my favourite style icons!! I love the way she carries her unique yet tasteful fashion style. She proves that you don't have to go over-board-weird when creating your own style.

She is featured in Glamour Magazine FRANCE July issue.
Two elements stand out for me:- her fro and the vintage style with a touch of "chic" portrayed in the pictures below. I absolutely adore the prints.

I absolutely ADORE the the GREEN shoes!!! the prints coupled with the yellow coat and the SHOEs complete this look.



The fro looks AMAZING although she's gotten a bit of lip about it being "unkept". I love it... The SKIRT - need i say more? Nah...













She ROCKS!!!

Nyaxsta.vintaligious-chic

No comments:

Post a Comment